View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:50   #4 (permalink)
Boofers
Loves the place

Boofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the rough

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: 2010 - technique a week

On your pick about wildlife, 4 years ago I started to mess around with the hummingbirds in and around my yard. Seems like easy pickin's. Since then along with the other birds that fly by, I have taken about 30,000 no less pictures, sounds like a lot. Believe it or not most of it was about exposure and controlling shutter speed. Then you have ISO and aperture lighting flickers and most of all,,,,,,"processing". Processing is where the photo a day people fail in my view. Reading about techniques should count for photo a day. Anyway. add "being ready to not miss a shot" is a good one to work on when you think about how different everything out there is.
Boofers is offline   Reply With Quote