View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 07:49   #8 (permalink)
fionaB
Growing roots

fionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of light
fionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of lightfionaB is a glorious beacon of light

Image edit - ASK
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: printing services

i use photobox for most things ( i.e camera club etc) but for bigger print runs i use DScolourlabs reason i dont use them all the time is that their postage is slow and extortionate but they are slightly better quality than photobox. so it is only worthwhile when getting more printed - if that makes sense. I dont actually understand the downloading profiles etc so i steer clear of anyone that does that, Photobox are cheap and cheerful and does what it says on the tin. they are super fast with delivery and on the odd occasion they have made a mess or a mistake they rectify it straight away. their quality is decent and they show a almost identical representation of what i see on my screen,. cant really ask for more.