terryco
New here

terryco is on a distinguished roadterryco is on a distinguished road

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Re: Poor service from Mifsuds

Hi all
Sorry not been around for a while.
Just to clarify the issue with Mifsuds, although the money refund turned into an issue, it was as described in dabhand 16 post, a "human error" in inputting information and resolved in time. The return of the Dynax 9 however, was because of its poor condition which was mis represented to me over the telephone. Had it been as described I would have had no need to ask for a refund and so my advice was not to buy over the phone.

I have visited Mifsuds shop three times since and had different experiences with different assistants which ranged from, as I felt, mildly indifferent to indifferent, I did however purchase an item and have had no problems with it. I travelled from Bristol for that item, but probably won't do it again as it was not the best purchasing experience I have had.

I have no wish to malign Mifsuds as it is difficult enough to be in business at the best of times, and they do provide a service for those of us who still like to use both analogue and digital, but every business I buy from these days wants a review. Any business is only as good as its employees. Sorry I'm rambling now. I think I made my points.
Regards to all
terryco is offline   Reply With Quote