Old 26-05-2014, 17:58   #24 (permalink)
Lyme-boy
New here

Lyme-boy is on a distinguished roadLyme-boy is on a distinguished road

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: Poor service from Mifsuds

I apologise to forum readers for my recent message re: Mifsuds. I am not a regular poster, but received an email recently regarding Mifsuds. I went to great lengths earlier today (26/05/14) to report my experiences only to note that I had in fact posted the whole experience in question on this forum last July2013.

My opinion remains the same. I wish it didn't. I do miss not making my regular visits to the store in Devon from my home near Lyme Regis in Dorset. It gave me an excuse to spend the day in Brixham. They have an excellent team behind the counter and they were always on hand to give expert advice. But certain individual members need a little more training in customer relations. I have found a very good retailer near Bristol who supplies me with all the equipment and advice I need and its about the same distance as Brixham. Now I can visit the lovely areas of Avon and Somerset to take my photos. Mr Mifsud personally could perhaps take a leaf out of their cap. I sometimes wonder whether that experience in 2013 was just a bad dream.
Lyme-boy is offline   Reply With Quote