Thread: I like it.
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 17:53   #5 (permalink)
WOODY

PLEASE NOTE

I TYPE USING CAPITALS DUE TO A DISABILTY

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

WOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the rough

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: I like it.

CHARLES, I AM PLEASED TO HERE, THAT YOU NOW HAVE AN XT1, BUT IT IS VERY SAD NEWS ABOUT YOUR FRIEND WHO LEFT IT TO YOU.

I HAVE JUST SOLD MY XT1, PLUS LENSES ETC. IT IS A FANTASTIC CAMERA, CAN'T FAULT IT, BUT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A LOT LIGHTER THAN A DLSR, I DID FIND IT TO SMALL, AS I HAD TO USE IT WITH MY LEFT HAND, EVEN WITH THE BATTERY GRIP IT DID NOT FEEL RIGHT, I WAS HAVING TO USE IT UPSIDE DOWN, SO THAT I USED THE SHUTTER BUTTON ON THE VERTICAL GRIP.

I HAVE SINCE BOUGHT A D700 ALSO GOT A D3S IN PART EXCHANGE FOR MY FUJI GEAR.

I AM REALLY LOVING THE FULL FRAME EXPERIENCE, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE HEAVY THEY FEEL RIGHT IN MY HAND, ALSO I CAN ALWAYS USE A TRIPOD. I ALSO BOUGHT A TAMRON 24-70 2.8 VR, WHICH IS A TRULLY FANTASTIC LENS ON FULL FRAME.

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FUJI CHARLES, I AM SURE YOU WILL.
WOODY is offline   Reply With Quote