Thread: New Aquisition
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 11:07   #1 (permalink)
cmajor335
Getting Comfy

cmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura aboutcmajor335 has a spectacular aura about

Image edit - ASK
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
New Aquisition

I am not after critiques I am just showing the range of my new little beast.
The first is 24mm wide, the next is 720mm both hand held and the macro shot I had the end of the lens touching the edge of the postcard on the table.
I went to the Photography Show at the NEC last month first of this show I have attended, but I use to go to Focus. There were a few things I was interested in, one being a small compact camera to carry around when I couldn't take the DSLR kit which has got a bit bulky with the 3 f/2.8 lenses I now have.
Unfortunately the Panasonic/Lumix stand people didn't seem that keen to help. When I got home though checked the brochures and decided on a Lumix TZ80, a bit bulky for the pocket but looked a great camera. I knew the zoom was quite a length but it was the macro that wowed me.
[url='http://www.pixalo.com/gallery/data/2016/MacroTest_P1000007.jpg']

Last edited by cmajor335; 07-04-2017 at 15:36. Reason: hit the wrong button....
cmajor335 is offline   Reply With Quote