View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 18:25   #5 (permalink)
WOODY

PLEASE NOTE

I TYPE USING CAPITALS DUE TO A DISABILTY

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

WOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the rough

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: Lexar Memory Cards to be discontinued

Graham, for years, i have not had to use a password to log in, i cant remember who set this up for me now, i think it was mark

but all i do is click log in.

I have tried everything, still cant access anything without my password, no avatar is showing on my screen at all, in fact nobody's avatar are showing on my screen, no private messages are showing, not able to access this.

Have tried everything, but without my password, not getting anywhere, if i remove all cache etc, then it will probably wipe out the means i have of logging in now

GRAHAM, I HAVE MANAGED TO RESTORE THE PRIVATE MESSAGES, ALSO ALL THE AVATARS, THEY WERE ALL TURNED OFF FOR SOME REASON, THE ONLY THING I AM NOT ABLE TO DO NOW IS CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS I DONT HAVE A PASSWORD

Last edited by WOODY; 29-06-2017 at 18:35. Reason: NEED TO ADD TO THE POST
WOODY is offline   Reply With Quote