View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
WOODY

PLEASE NOTE

I TYPE USING CAPITALS DUE TO A DISABILTY

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

WOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the roughWOODY is a jewel in the rough

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: Print colours are wrong

THANK YOU COLIN AND CHARLES, I THINK I HAVE NOW REALISED, WHAT HAS CAUSED THE PROBLEM, WELL AT LEAST, I THINK IT IS. AS THE GENUINE INKS FOR THIS PRINTER, ARE 80 A SET, I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY SOME COMPATIBLE INKS.

I P UT THE BLACK, CYAN AND LIGHT CYAN INKS IN, WHICH WERE THE COMPATIBLE INKS, I WAS NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH THESE ANYWAY, AS THE INK WAS VERY RUNNY, INSIDE THE CARTRIDGES, AS I WENT TO TURN THEM OVER TO PUT THEM IN THE PRINTER, I GOT COVERED IN INK.

SO, I BOUGHT ANOTHER SET OF ORIGINAL EPSON INKS, WHICH I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HAVE REPLACED THE COMPATIBLE INKS, WITH THE EPSON INKS AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE OK NOW.

THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND TIME, I HAVE EVER BOUGHT COMPATIBLE INKS, THIS TIME AND ONCE BEFORE, WHEN I HAD A CANON PRINTER, BOTH TIMES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER, NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY COMPATIBLE INKS.

MANY THANKS AGAIN, FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ADVICE
WOODY is offline   Reply With Quote