Thread: Nikon jpegs
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 14:30   #9 (permalink)
Boofers
Loves the place

Boofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the roughBoofers is a jewel in the rough

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: Nikon jpegs

DDP would have to be downloaded from the Canon websight. I couldn't find my CD that came with the camera and was only able to download by giving the serial number off the camera. DDP has been upp graded every time a new camera is released. I have my 20D, 50D and the best software from the 1D mk4. I was just wondering how you got ahold of the software. My daughter inlaw uses Nikon and learned and shoots jpegs by paying everymonth and uses lightroom. If I paid for it I would learn PS first and then venture out and learn others. After all these years I can't understand why Lightroom gets so much broadcast news. I know ,,,,,, blah blah blah.

Resting and enjoying all the colorful pictures
Boofers is offline   Reply With Quote