View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 10:42   #1 (permalink)
blackadder
Forum Regular

blackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of light
blackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of lightblackadder is a glorious beacon of light

Image edit - ASK
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
That IS customer service.

Just picked up my new car, (Qashqai Tekna). It is my third one and I keep going back to the same family run dealer as they are the most relaxed and friendly dealer I have ever been to in my 50 years of buying cars.
Nothing is too much trouble, there is always a friendly greeting and unlimited coffee (7 types) plus tea etc, they are always prompt and deliver service in the time promised. When I picked the car up the salesman demoed it and ran through the new electronics , he even set the radio and sat nav to be the same as my old one.
They got the installer of the scooter lift to demo it and ensure I could use it.
The final thing was giving me a framed sketch of my car (with the correct reg No) by the artist Paul Bennet GMA.
Now that is customer service.
blackadder is offline   Reply With Quote