View Single Post
Old 30-09-2018, 21:15   #10 (permalink)
StephenBatey
Been here a while

StephenBatey will become famous soon enoughStephenBatey will become famous soon enoughStephenBatey will become famous soon enoughStephenBatey will become famous soon enoughStephenBatey will become famous soon enoughStephenBatey will become famous soon enough

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Re: Printer printing with blue and pink tinge

Good that you've found the answer. Printers do seem to cause almost as many problems as Windows

I print my own partly from historical reasons. I don't think there were many easy to find companies 20 years or so ago, and having found that I was happy with my own results (eventually, with black and white) I carried on. It's certainly cheaper to print my own than use one of our local print labs, as I made a mistake in getting them to do a couple of prints and found that they were no better and cost more! Online printers seem cheaper.

I do sometimes need a print almost immediately, and I do like to be able to choose my own paper surface to suit the print, a flexibility that seems lacking if prints are made outside. And I suppose I've been used to making my own prints one way or another for over 50 years!

“All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice.” – Elliott Erwitt
StephenBatey is offline   Reply With Quote