View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 19:49   #1 (permalink)
dabhand16
Pixalo Crew

dabhand16 is a glorious beacon of lightdabhand16 is a glorious beacon of lightdabhand16 is a glorious beacon of light
dabhand16 is a glorious beacon of lightdabhand16 is a glorious beacon of lightdabhand16 is a glorious beacon of lightdabhand16 is a glorious beacon of lightdabhand16 is a glorious beacon of light

Image editing O.K.
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Fuji XT-1 and Accessories (Body Only)

Fuji XT-1 + Accessories (Body Only)

I have been very impressed with the results that this camera has given me and I'm only selling as I'm upgrading to an XT-2. Had I not stumbled on an XT-2 that was a real bargain (I was not intending to change the XT-1) I would have been very happy to continue with the XT-1, so I'm selling it reluctantly. It is immaculate and superb. The shutter count is only 8575. Comes boxed with all original package contents. Manual, charger, flash, software, cables, neck strap, etc. Original battery and 2 third party batteries.

MGH-XT hand grip.

Genuine Fuji grip. This gives a larger finger grip on the camera. Particularly useful with heavier lenses. Also has Acra Swiss mount incorporated on the base. Excellent condition. Boxed.

VG-XT1 Vertical Battery Grip

Genuine Fuji grip. Accepts 1 battery to double shooting time and give a more comfortable and a more solid portrait orientation grip on the camera. Complete with manual. Excellent condition. Boxed.
Note that the two grips cannot be used together as they use the same fitting point.

Asking 350 ovno for the lot including RMSD to UK mainland.