Thread: Hello all
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 00:42   #1 (permalink)
VikingPhotography
Forum Regular

VikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of light
VikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightVikingPhotography is a glorious beacon of light

No Image editing
User's Gallery
Users Camera Equipment List
Hello all

Hello all

I found my way over here from a thread over at dcmag.co.uk and I liked what I saw around here, so I reckoned it would be a good idea to stick around for a while.

I'm a full-time photographer in my early 30's, based just south west of Glasgow in Scotland. I could bore you to death about the various subjects that I shoot but my website - Viking Photography - will better aquaint you with my style and approach to shooting.

Anyways, it's nearly 1am here and sleep is calling, so I'm gonna call it a night for now

Last edited by VikingPhotography; 11-07-2006 at 09:02.
VikingPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote