Fisheye lens with a 180 angle of view for unique and intriguing effects
Fisheye lens with a 180° angle of view for unique and intriguing effects. The wide depth of field makes it even more interesting. The short minimum focusing distance of 20 cm gives a new meaning to close-up shots. The lens has a fixed petal-type hood and a gelatin filter holder at the rear.
* Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
* Diagonal angle of view: 180°
* Focus adjustment: Overall linear extension system with AFD
* Closest focusing distance: 0.2m / 0.7ft
* Filter size: Rear drop-in gelatin filter holder